Saint Johns, FL
Westminster Woods has an immediate need for a full-time Dietary Aide.
We offer a positive and caring work environment, plus competitive pay and excellent benefits, including health insurance and a retirement plan.
As a Dietary Aide you will perform a variety of duties, including minor food assembly, tray assembly, food delivery and service, dish washing and cleaning as assigned by supervisors, assembly of trays and nourishment preparation and delivery, service of food to residents.
• High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
• 3-6 months experience in a high-volume dining environment or residential clinical dining environment.
• Must have a full understanding of food service methods in a high volume full service dining environment.
• Must be able to withstand exposure to blood-borne and respiratory pathogens.
• Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this position.
• Florida Safe Staff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.
• Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
• Perform table service and excellent customer based on established serving standards and guidelines.
• Perform table service in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
• Serve the resident’s meal according to meal ticket.
• Perform light cleaning and stocking duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Wash dishes, cut deserts, and prepare items for the next scheduled meal period or day.
• Maintain temperature and sanitation logs as assigned by the supervisor.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions.
• Ability to perform basic math skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic knife handling skills.
• Customer service skill sets.
Westminster Communities of Florida is a national leader in senior living and dedicated to a Mission and ministry of service to older adults. We provide senior living communities offering an active lifestyle and excellent care to our residents.
Founded in 1954, Westminster Communities of Florida is a faith-based, fiscally strong, not-for-profit organization serving more than 7,000 residents throughout Florida. Our communities offer independent living, assisted living, nursing care, home care, pharmacy services, affordable housing for low-income seniors and more.
We are also a family of 2,700 team members who Work With Excellence, Serve With Heart. Our team members represent every faith, race, ethnicity and creed, all united in service to our Mission.
EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”